Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Essential SharePoint® 2013: Practical Guidance for Meaningful Business Results, 3rd Edition
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 784
- Edition: 3rd
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-312071-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-312071-4
The Only Book That’s 100% Focused on Maximizing the Business Value of SharePoint 2013
Essential SharePoint® 2013 approaches Microsoft SharePoint 2013 from a strict business value perspective, helping you plan and implement solutions that achieve effective business results.
Leading SharePoint experts draw on their unsurpassed experience to provide business-focused guidance on strategy, governance, planning, deployment, and more. You’ll find in-depth insights for success with collaboration, knowledge and content management, governance, and user adoption.
The authors help you choose features, organize information, define security models, and launch your solution. They present best practices for search, workflow, business intelligence, and integrating information from Office 2013 and beyond. Each chapter includes a section introducing new SharePoint 2013 capabilities, from improved site branding to native iPhone mobile apps.
Throughout, the authors identify success factors, intangibles, and “gotchas,” helping you reduce risk and time-to-value. Learn how to
• Ask the right questions to craft a plan that maximizes business value
• Efficiently deploy either “green field” solutions or upgrades
• Integrate web, Office, and mobile devices into a comprehensive collaboration solution
• Plan effective governance of content, operations, and applications
• Deliver enterprise content management, integrating documents, data, web content, and rich media
• Use search to help find the right knowledge and people
• Measure and optimize user adoption to increase ROI
• Evaluate the cloud-based SharePoint Online option
• Use social tools to promote deeper user interaction
• Collaborate and communicate with customers, partners, and suppliers
• Quickly create agile solutions with mashups and composites
Whether you’re a business leader, IT manager, architect, analyst, developer, or consultant, this book will help you tightly align SharePoint projects with business strategy to deliver outstanding results.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Unleashed, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99