This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Using new private benefit exchanges, employers can bring the attractions of consumer-centric online shopping to benefits, giving employees unprecedented flexibility in benefits choices -- while also controlling costs through a defined compensation approach, just as they've done with retirement funding.
In this book, private benefit exchange innovator Alan Cohen introduces the concept to consultants, HR professionals, business owners, and insurers, and presents complete best practices for successful implementation. Drawing on his experience pioneering private benefit exchanges with Liazon's Bright Choices, Cohen:
1. A Better Way to Better Benefits and Health Care for Employers and Employees
2. The Accidental Entitlement: Benefits and How We Got Here
3. Making the Transition from Inefficient Employer-Managed Plans
4. They Don't Know What They're Missing: Flipping the Status Quo on its Head
5. How Exchanges Benefit Employers, Workers, and Providers
6. The Value of Brokers in the Marketplace
7. Private Exchanges and Expanded Human Resources Roles
8. Consumer-Driven Health Care Leads to Innovative Coverage and New Products
9. Exchanges, Benefits, and Post-ACA Politics
10. Fulfilling the Potential of Choice Marketplaces