Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Drupal User's Guide: Building and Administering a Successful Drupal-Powered Web Site
- Your Price: $25.59
- List Price: $31.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 400
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-285097-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-285097-1
Finally, Drupal Made Easy: A Step-By-Step Guide from Planning to Finished Site
The open source content management system Drupal offers amazing flexibility, sophistication, and power. The catch? Many first-time users find it difficult to get started, and most Drupal books don’t help with the initial stages. Drupal™ User’s Guide is different: easy to use, fun to read, practical, and complete!
Long-time Drupal site developer Emma Jane Hogbin guides you through every step of building sites with Drupal, from installation and site planning through launching your first site. Drawing on her experience teaching thousands of beginners, she covers both Drupal and Web design tasks, showing exactly how they fit together.
Drupal™ User’s Guide shows how to use Drupal 7’s newest improvements to build more modern, manageable sites for any business or organization. Hogbin covers crucial topics other Drupal books ignore, including search engine optimization and accessibility.
- Walk through installing Drupal on Mac OS X and Linux Web servers
- Get comfortable with Drupal 7’s new administrative interface
- Build a basic site in minutes
- Create S.M.A.R.T. (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely) site goals
- Audit your existing content so you can make the most of it
- Explore, choose, and customize Drupal themes
- Walk through building a community site with private discussion area
- Build a complete business association directory site
- Use Web forms to capture and display any kind of content
- Take advantage of Drupal’s powerful Views module
- Choose the right Drupal and third-party modules to build virtually any site
- Optimize your site for Google and other search engines
- Use advanced techniques to improve your visitors’ experiences
If you want to create great sites with Drupal–with no hassle, no confusion, and no degree in computer science–this is the book for you!
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Learning Node.js LiveLessons (Video Training), Downloadable Version
- Downloadable Video $159.99