Droid Pocket Guide, The, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $9.59
- List Price: $11.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2011
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 0-13-262198-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-262198-4
Here is your essential companion to the Android-powered Droid smartphone. The Droid Pocket Guide, Second Edition, steers you through how to:
- Set up and quickly start using your Droid smartphone.
- Make and receive calls and text messages.
- Send email and synchronize your mail with your Gmail account.
- Surf the Web with the built-in Android browser.
- Search y our phone and the Web by voice.
- Browse and download apps int he Android Marketi.
- Find your place in the world, using the phone's GPS and Google Maps Navigation.
- Keep track of your contacts and calendar--and, of course, sync your phone with your Google account.
- Shoot and instantly review photos and videos with the built-in camera.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase