This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Distill 100%–Usable Max-Profit Knowledge from Your Digital Data. Do It Now!
Why hasn’t all that data delivered a whopping competitive advantage? Because you’ve barely begun to use it, that’s why! Good news: neither have your competitors. It’s hard! But digital marketing analytics is 100% doable, it offers colossal opportunities, and all of the data is accessible to you. Chuck Hemann and Ken Burbary will help you chop the problem down to size, solve every piece of the puzzle, and integrate a virtually frictionless system for moving from data to decision, action to results! Scope it out, pick your tools, learn to listen, get the metrics right, and then distill your digital data for maximum value for everything from R&D to CRM to social media marketing!
• Prioritize—because you can’t measure, listen to, and analyze everything
• Use analysis to craft experiences that profoundly reflect each customer’s needs, expectations, and behaviors
• Measure real social media ROI: sales, leads, and customer satisfaction
• Track the performance of all paid, earned, and owned social media channels
• Leverage “listening data” way beyond PR and marketing: for strategic planning, product development, and HR
• Start optimizing web and social content in real time
• Implement advanced tools, processes, and algorithms for accurately measuring influence
• Integrate paid and social data to drive more value from both
• Make the most of surveys, focus groups, and offline research synergies
• Focus new marketing and social media investments where they’ll deliver the most value
Chapter 1 – The Digital Media landscape
Chapter 2 – Digital Analytics Concepts
Chapter 3 – Tools of the Trade
Chapter 4 – Digital Analysis: Brand
Chapter 5 – Digital Analysis: Audience
Chapter 6 – Digital Analysis: Ecosystem
Chapter 7 – Return on Investment (ROI)
Chapter 8 – Understand Converged Media Influence
Chapter 9 – Develop a Digital Analytics Listening Program
Chapter 10 – Use Listening to Inform Marketing Programs
Chapter 11 - Improve Customer Service
Chapter 12 – Use Listening Data to Anticipate a Crisis
Chapter 13 - Launch a New Product
Chapter 14 – Build a Research Plan
Chapter 15 – Build Reports that are Actually Useful
Chapter 16 - The Future of Digital Data