Rough Cuts are manuscripts that are developed but not yet published, available through Safari. Rough Cuts provide you access to the very latest information on a given topic and offer you the opportunity to interact with the author to influence the final publication.
Deploying ACI is your start-to-finish insider's guide to designing, deploying, and managing Cisco ACI solutions for the next-generation data center. Authored by three leading Cisco architects and engineers, it will help you smoothly migrate to Cisco's world-class VXLAN solution, building on all you already know about networking, virtualization, and data centers.
The authors' detailed descriptions and step-by-step tutorials are designed to help you confidently leverage the full power of the ACI architecture in your real-world environment, as you become a true expert. Coverage includes:
1. Introduction to ACI
2. Building a Fabric
3. Bringing up a Fabric
4. Integration of Virtualization Technologies with ACI
5. Introduction to Networking with ACI
6. External Routing with ACI
7. How is Life Different with ACI?
8. Moving to Application Centric Networking
10. Integrating L4-7 Services
12. Troubleshooting and Monitoring
13. Programmability and Automation Overview