Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Contributing to Eclipse: Principles, Patterns, and Plug-Ins
- Your Price: $35.99
- List Price: $44.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2004
- Dimensions: 7x9-1/4
- Pages: 416
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-20575-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-20575-9
"Even long-time Eclipse committers will be surprised by the breadth and depth of this book. A must-read for every new Eclipse extender."
--Andre Weinand, Eclipse Committer
Contributing to Eclipse offers
- A quick step-by-step tutorial. Have your first plug-in running in less than an hour.
- An introduction to test-driven plug-in development. Confidently create higher quality plug-ins.
- The Rules of Eclipse. Seamlessly integrate your contributions with the rest of Eclipse.
- A design pattern tour of Eclipse. A cook's tour of Eclipse with patterns.
- A comprehensive tutorial. See all the techniques necessary to write production-quality contributions.
Erich Gamma and Kent Beck introduce you quickly, yet thoroughly, to Eclipse, the emerging environment for software development. Instead of simply walking you through the actions you should take, Contributing to Eclipse, with its many sidebars, essays, and forward pointers, guides you through Eclipse. You will not just do. You will also understand.
Whether you need to get up to speed immediately or want to better understand the design rationale behind Eclipse, Contributing to Eclipse is the Eclipse resource for you.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options