This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
If you have a website, a blog, or even a Facebook or Twitter presence, you are a publisher. Think like one: build a digital content strategy that embraces words, images and multimedia to systematically enhance consumer engagement and conversion rates. In Content Marketing, world-renowned digital content expert Rebecca Lieb offers all the detailed, actionable guidance you'll need. Lieb guides you through planning what you'll say online, how and where you'll say it, how often you'll communicate, and how you'll measure your effectiveness. She offers practical guidance for "listening" to conversations about your brand, products, and services, responding more effectively, and effectively informing those conversations. You'll learn how to use your digital content strategy to shape marketing, branding, PR, SEO, customer and media relations, blog content, social media initiatives, and of course, your website. Lieb drills down to offer detailed, actionable advice for issues such as choosing distribution channels making sure you don't run out of things to say making your content "findable" promoting two-way dialogue. Using her techniques, you can market far more effectively and personally build loyalty as you inform and entertain customers and reduce or even eliminate advertising costs. Think about it: why buy media when, today, you are the media?
1. What's Content Marketing, Anyway?
2. Why Is Content Important Now?
3. You're a Publisher: Think Like One
4. Finding Your Voice
5. Do You Need a Celebrity, Spokes-Character or Mascot?
6. What Kind of Content Are You?
7. Overview of Content Channels
8. Getting Tactical: Content Nuts and Bolts
9. Content and SEO
10. Content and PR
11. Content and Advertising
12. Content and Offline Stuff
13. Content and Customer Service
14. Content and Reputation Management
15. Content and Information Architecture
16. Content Distribution and Dissemination
17. User-Generated Content
18. Content Curation
19. Whose Job Is Content?
20. Content Audit
21. How to Analyze Content Needs
22. The Content Workflow
23. It's Never Over - Post-Publication
24. Reuse, Updating, Translation, Migration to Other Platforms
25. Listening and Responding
26. ReMake/ReModel: Repurposing Content
27. Yes, But is it Working? Content Metrics