Coding Faster: Getting More Productive with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Your Price: $25.59
- List Price: $31.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 544
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-4990-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-4990-3
Expert advice to help you work smarter and increase your productivity with Visual Studio.
Take a detailed look into Visual Studio—and learn practical techniques to help you work more efficiently. This fully revised and expanded version of Visual Studio Tips: 251 Ways to Improve Your Productivity includes a comprehensive collection of tips and shortcuts for working with the code editor, visual designers, searches, debugger, and other features in Visual Studio 2005, 2008, and 2010. You'll gain valuable insights for using this IDE—no matter what your experience level.
Discover how to:
- Change development settings and keyboard mappings to optimize your efficiency
- Save time initiating a new project by creating custom templates
- Uncover secrets for working with the toolbox, commands, and window layouts
- Work with files in more practical ways, such as using the File Tab Channel
- Use the Editor more effectively with tips on selecting and manipulating code
- Apply techniques to help reduce the time you spend debugging code
- Create Visual Studio extensions to increase your development productivity
Table of Contents
- Part I: Productivity Techniques
- Chapter 1: Getting Started
- Chapter 2: Projects and Items
- Chapter 3: Getting to Know the Environment
- Chapter 4: Working with Documents
- Chapter 5: Finding Things
- Chapter 6: Writing Code
- Chapter 7: Debugging
- Part II: Extensions for Visual Studio
- Chapter 8: Visual Studio Extensions
- Visual Studio Keyboard Shortcut Posters
- Additional Tips
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase