Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Code Quality: The Open Source Perspective
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-338668-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-338668-4
- Page 26: How can I avoid off-by-one errors?
- Page 143: Are Trojan Horse attacks for real?
- Page 158: Where should I look when my application can't handle its workload?
- Page 256: How can I detect memory leaks?
- Page 309: How do I target my application to international markets?
- Page 394: How should I name my code's identifiers?
- Page 441: How can I find and improve the code coverage of my tests?
Diomidis Spinellis' first book, Code Reading, showed programmers how to understand and modify key functional properties of software. Code Quality focuses on non-functional properties, demonstrating how to meet such critical requirements as reliability, security, portability, and maintainability, as well as efficiency in time and space.
Spinellis draws on hundreds of examples from open source projects--such as the Apache web and application servers, the BSD Unix systems, and the HSQLDB Java database--to illustrate concepts and techniques that every professional software developer will be able to appreciate and apply immediately.
Complete files for the open source code illustrated in this book are available online at: http://www.spinellis.gr/codequality/
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Continuous Delivery Expert Interviews by Jez Humble (Video), Downloadable Version
- Downloadable Video $79.99
- Scrum Fundamentals LiveLessons (Video Training), Downloadable Video
- Downloadable Video $159.99