CISSP Rapid Review
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Pages: 300
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-6840-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-6840-9
Assess your readiness for the CISSP Exam—and quickly identify where you need to focus and practice. This practical, streamlined guide provides objective overviews, exam tips, "need-to-know" checklists, review questions, and a list of valuable resources—all designed to help evaluate and reinforce your preparation.
Bolster your exam prep with a Rapid Review of these objectives:
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Access Control
- Physical (Environmental) Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Software Development Security
- Security Operations
This book is an ideal complement to the in-depth training of the Microsoft Press 2-in-1 Training Kit for the CISSP Exam and other exam-prep resources.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Access Control
- Chapter 2: Telecommunications and Network Security
- Chapter 3: Information Security Governance & Risk Management
- Chapter 4: Software Development Security
- Chapter 5: Cryptography
- Chapter 6: Security Architecture & Design
- Chapter 7: Operations Security
- Chapter 8: Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- Chapter 9: Legal, Regulations, Investigations, and Compliance
- Chapter 10: Physical (Environmental) Security
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase