Choosing an Online Payment Service: Google Checkout vs. PayPal (Digital Short Cut)
Choosing an Online Payment System: Google Checkout vs. PayPal is a digital short cut that covers Google's new Google Checkout online payment system. It covers all aspects of using Google Checkout, for both buyers and sellers, and then compares and contrasts Google Checkout with PayPal, the current market-leader in online payments. You will learn which of the two payment systems, Google Checkout or PayPal, should be used, when given a choice. Sellers will learn which payment system is best to use for their online auctions and merchant websites.
Table of Contents
1. Buying and Selling Electronically: How Online Payment Systems Work: A general discussion on how PayPal, Google Checkout, and similar online payment systems work
2. Using Google Checkout: For Buyers: A detailed discussion on how to use Google Checkout to purchase items online
3. Using PayPal: For Buyers: A detailed discussion on how to use PayPal to purchase items online
4. Buyer's Choice: Google Checkout or PayPal?: A comparison of Google Checkout with PayPal for online purchasers; also covers other payment systems an online shopper might encounter
5. Using Google Checkout: For Sellers: A detailed discussion on how to add Google Checkout to your merchant website and use the service to manage customer payments
6. Using PayPal: For Sellers: A detailed discussion on how to add PayPal to your merchant website and eBay auctions and use the service to manage customer payments
7. Seller's Choice: Google Checkout or PayPal?: A comparison of Google Checkout with PayPal for online sellers; also covers other alternatives, such as Amazon Payments
Download PDF (108 KB)
eBook (Watermarked) $10.99
Get access to thousands of books and training videos about technology, professional development and digital media from more than 40 leading publishers, including Addison-Wesley, Prentice Hall, Cisco Press, IBM Press, O'Reilly Media, Wrox, Apress, and many more. If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months. That's a total savings of $199.