- Pre-chapter quiz — These quizzes allow readers to assess their knowledge of the chapter content and decide how much time to spend on any given section.
- Foundation Topics — These sections make up the majority of the page count, explaining concepts, configurations, with emphasis on the theory and concepts, and with linking the theory to the meaning of the configuration commands.
- Key Topics — Inside the Foundation Topics sections, every figure, table, or list that should absolutely be understood and remembered for the exam is noted with the words “Key Topic” in the margin. This tool allows the reader to quickly review the most important details in each chapter.
- Exam Preparation — This ending section of each chapter includes three additional features for review and study, all designed to help the reader remember the details as well as to get more depth. Readers will be instructed to review key topics from the chapter, complete tables and lists from memory, and define key terms.
- Final Preparation Chapter–This final chapter details a set of tools and a study plan to help readers complete their preparation for the exams.
- Copyright 2020
- Edition: 1st
Premium Edition eBook
- ISBN-10: 0-13-526203-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-526203-0
Trust the best-selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. Built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice, they help to ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
CCNP Enterprise Core ENCORE 350-401 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions, and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.