Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
The exciting new CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 Official Cert Guide, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test is a digital-only certification preparation product combining an eBook with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test. The Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test contains the following items:
· The CCNA ICND2 200-105 Premium Edition Practice Test, including four full practice exams and enhanced practice test features
· PDF and EPUB formats of the CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press, which are accessible via your PC, tablet, and smartphone.
About the Premium Edition Practice Test
This Premium Edition contains an enhanced version of the Pearson IT Certification Practice Test (PCPT) software with four full practice exams. In addition, it contains all the chapter-opening assessment questions from the book. This integrated learning package
· Enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
· Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
· Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
· Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, or Vista (SP2), Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
About the Premium Edition eBook
CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco.
Best-selling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes
· A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
· "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
· Chapter-ending and part-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
· Troubleshooting sections, which help you master the complex scenarios you will face on the exam
· The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
· A free copy of the CCNA ICND2 200-105 Network Simulator Lite software, complete with meaningful lab exercises that help you hone your hands-on skills with the command-line interface for routers and switches
· Links to a series of hands-on config labs developed by the author
· Online interactive practice exercises that help you hone your knowledge
· More than 50 minutes of video mentoring from the author
· A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
· Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, video instruction, and hands-on labs, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
This official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNA ICND2 exam, including
· Ethernet LANs
· IPv4 routing protocols
· Wide area networks
· IPv4 services: ACLs and QoS
· IPv4 routing and troubleshooting
· Network management, SDN, and cloud computing
Download: Chapter mapping for CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Network Simulator (10 KB .xlsx)
Download: Appendix B: CCNA ICND2 200-105 Exam Updates (1.11 MB .pdf)