Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCENT/CCNA ICND1 640-822 Official Cert Guide, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test, 3rd Edition
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 800
- Edition: 3rd
- Premium Edition eBook
- ISBN-10: 0-13-290382-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-290382-0
The exciting new CCENT/CCNA ICND1 640-822 Official Cert Guide, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test is a digital-only certification preparation product combining an eBook with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test. The Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test contains the following items:
- The CCENT/CCNA ICND1 Premium Edition Practice Test, including four complete ICND1 practice exams, four full CCNA practice exams, and enhanced practice test features
- PDF and EPUB formats of the CCENT/CCNA ICND1 Official Cert Guide, Third Edition from Cisco Press, which are accessible via your PC, tablet, and Smartphone
About the Premium Edition Practice Test
This Premium Edition contains an enhanced version of the Pearson IT Certification Practice Test (PCPT) software with four complete ICND1 practice exams and four full CCNA practice exams. In addition, it contains all the chapter-opening assessment questions from the book. This integrated learning package:
- Allows you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7;
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client;
Microsoft SQL Server Compact 4.0;
Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent);
512 MB RAM;
650 MB disc space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam
About the Premium Edition eBook
New Edition of Best Selling Official Cert Guide: Updated Content, New Exercises, and Expanded Coverage — PLUS Includes CCNA Network Simulator Lite
The new edition of bestselling CCENT/CCNA ICND1 640-822 Official Cert Guide by Wendell Odom has been updated to refresh the content, add new exercises, and enhance certain topics that are key to understanding for success on the CCENT and CCNA exams. The IP addressing topics have been rewritten and re-organized to mirror proven techniques to learn both the concepts and the specific pieces of the subnetting puzzle. In addition, the TCP/IP and OSI Networking Models and Fundamentals of LANs chapters were also completely updated and rewritten.
Learn, prepare, and practice for exam success
- Master CCENT/CCNA ICND1 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Learn from 60 minutes of Video mentoring
- Apply concepts within Network Simulator lab exercises
CCENT/CCNA ICND1 640-822 Official Cert Guide, Third Edition is a best of breed Cisco exam study guide. Best-selling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. A final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan. Special troubleshooting sections help you master the complex scenarios you will face on the exam.
This new edition includes a free copy of the CCNA ICND1 640-822 Network Simulator, Lite Edition, complete with meaningful lab exercises, which help you hone your hands-on skills with the Cisco user interface for routers and switches and more than 60 minutes of personal video mentoring from the author focused on subnetting. Go to the back pages of your eBook for instructions on how to access the Network Simulator Lite and personal video mentoring content.
This Network Simulator Lite software, which simulates the experience of working on actual Cisco routers and switches, contains nine free lab exercises, seven skill-builder labs, and two complex configuration scenarios, which cover the following topics:
1. Configuring IP Addresses I
2. Configuring IP Addresses II
3. Connected Routes
4. Static Routes I
5. Static Routes II
6. Subnet Zero I
7. Loopback Interfaces
8. Subnetting and Addressing I Configuration Scenario
9. Static Routing I Configuration Scenario
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCENT/CCNA ICND1 exam, including
- TCP/IP and OSI networking models
- Operating Cisco routers and LAN switches
- Ethernet switch configuration and troubleshooting
- Wireless LANs
- IP addressing and subnetting
- Routing protocols
- Router configuration and troubleshooting
- Network security
- WAN concepts and configuration
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Complete Video Course
- Online Video $319.99