Home & Office Computing
Calvinize: Signature Techniques of Photoshop Artist Calvin Hollywood
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2011
- Pages: 144
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-273258-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-273258-1
Calvin Hollywood is a photo artist from Heidelberg, Germany who combines photography and image editing in a most imaginative way. His personal style is characterized by the hyper sharpness, high contrasts, and almost painted look of his photos (http://www.calvinhollywood-blog.com/portfolio/). Digital editing plays an important role in his photographic work, but Hollywood emphasizes getting the shot right from the start. He considers lighting very important, but the surroundings and the model's styling are also key and he always tries to factor textures and details into the shot.
This photo collection contains more than 100 of Calvin Hollywood's most spectacular pictures as well as his thoughts on topics such as Photoshop, plug-ins, outfits, lighting, planning, time management, and more.
The book also comes with over four hours of video tutorials created and produced by Video2Brain, creators of the popular Learn By Video series. In the videos, Hollywood walks viewers step-by-step through his signature techniques and shows readers exactly how he used them to create many of the images featured in the book.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Table of Contents
Family & Friends
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase