Mobile Application Development & Programming
HTML5 & Web Standards
Building Web Applications with SVG
- Your Price: $22.39
- List Price: $27.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 292
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-6010-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-6010-6
Create rich interactivity with Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
Discover how to:
- Build client-side graphics with little impact on your web server
- Create simple user interfaces for mobile and desktop web browsers
- Work with complex shapes and design reusable patterns
- Position, scale, and rotate text elements using SVG transforms
- Create animations using the Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language (SMIL)
- Apply filters to sharpen, blur, warp, reconfigure colors, and more
- Make use of programming libraries such as Pergola, D3, and Polymaps
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: SVG Basics
- Chapter 2: Creating and Editing SVG Graphics
- Chapter 3: Adding Text, Style, and Transforms
- Chapter 4: Motion and Interactivity
- Chapter 5: SVG Filters
- Chapter 6: SVG Tools and Resources
- Chapter 7: Building a Web Application: Case Studies
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase