This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Keep them coming back for more
Brilliant Customer Service is your guide to help you deliver exceptional customer service and keep your customers coming back time and time and again. It’s for anyone involved in any organisation – whether you run your own business, manage people or you are a customer facing employee. It doesn’t matter what your budget is, you’ll find lots of simple changes you can implement right now to build a highly successful customer service strategy.
· Identify your customers real needs and how best to meet them
· Build trust and long term loyalty with your customers to stay ahead of the competition
· Make sure you are remembered and recommended
About the author
1. Customers have changed
2. The cornerstones of brilliant service
3. Make 'virtual' service brilliant customer service
4. Use the 'emotional scale' to create loyalty and trust
5. Read between the lines – silence is never golden!
6. How to handle any complaint
7. How to say no and still keep the customer
8. How to offer more
9. Seven ways to wow your customers