Home & Office Computing
Android Photography: Take better photos with your Android phone
- Your Price: $2.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2013
- Pages: 40
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-352186-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-352186-3
This invaluable guide on how to better use the camera on your Android phone will make all the difference in the world as you capture and share the world around you with others.
With Android Photography: Take Better Pictures with Your Android Phone by photographer Colby Brown, you'll learn:
- How to take a photo, including different grips for holding your phone
- How to use all the controls and modes of the Android camera
- Which third-party apps to use
- Different photography styles and techniques for shooting portraits, travel, low-light, and wildlife
- How to edit your photos with the stock Android app and third-party apps, including Snapseed.How to share your images
- Some of the fun accessories available
Grab your Android phone, and start documenting your life today!
Table of Contents
Table of Contents:
- Taking a Photo
- Holding Your Phone (Grip)
- The Android Camera
- Mastering Androidography
- Editing Your Images
- Android Photo Editing App
- Third-Party Photo Editing Apps
- Sharing Your Images
- Basic Sharing
- How I Share My Photos
- Android Mobile Photography Accessories
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase