Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Access 2013 Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 416
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-326092-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-326092-2
Make the most of Access 2013—without becoming a technical expert! This book is the fastest way to master Access and use it to build powerful, useful databases of all kinds—even web application databases! Even if you’ve never used Access before, you’ll learn how to do what you want, one incredibly clear and easy step at a time. Access has never, ever been this simple!
Who knew how simple Access® 2013 could be? This is the easiest, most practical beginner’s guide to using Microsoft’s incredibly powerful new Access 2013 database program… simple, reliable instructions for doing everything you really
want to do! Here’s a small sample of what you’ll learn:
• Create tables to efficiently store and navigate your data
• Build queries that retrieve exactly the information you want
• Design intuitive forms that help your users work more efficiently
• Build reports that answer key questions intuitively and visually
• Learn easy techniques for designing more reliable databases
• Work faster with AutoForms, AutoReports, and other shortcuts
• Automate repetitive tasks and build more polished databases with macros
• Share Access data with Excel, SQL Server, and other applications
• Solve complex problems with advanced query, form, and reporting techniques
• Build modern web databases that serve users through browsers
• Run your database on the cloud through Microsoft Office 365
• Construct a complete database application from start to finish
• And much more…
Alison Balter, President of InfoTech Services Group, Inc., has spent 25 years training and consulting on Microsoft Access and related applications with top organizations such as Cisco, Shell, Accenture, Northrop, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, Prudential, Transamerica, Fox Broadcasting, and the U.S. Navy. She travels throughout North America delivering seminars on Access and has authored 14 books and videos for Pearson, including Microsoft Access 2010 LiveLessons and Alison Balter’s Mastering Access 2007 Development. She is past president of the Independent Computer Consultants Association of Los Angeles.
Covers: Microsoft® Access® 2013
User Level: Beginning
Buy Together and Save
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Access 2013 Development LiveLessons (Video Training)
- Downloadable Video $119.99
- Application Development with Microsoft Access LiveLessons (Video Training), Downloadable Version
- Downloadable Video $69.99