The Prentice Hall Service Technology Series from Thomas Erl
The Prentice Hall Service Technology Series from Thomas Erl aims to provide the IT industry with a consistent level of unbiased, practical, and comprehensive guidance and instruction in the areas of service technology application and innovation.
Each title in this series is authored in relation to other titles so as to establish a library of complementary knowledge. Although the series covers a broad spectrum of service technology-related topics, each title is authored in compliance with common language, vocabulary, and illustration conventions so as to enable readers to continually explore cross-topic research and education.
For more information, visit www.servicetechbooks.com.
Showing 1-10 of 18
Sort by Date | Title
- SOA Principles of Service Design (paperback)
- Book $55.99
- Cloud Computing Design Patterns
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99
- Next Generation SOA: A Concise Introduction to Service Technology & Service-Orientation
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99
- SOA with Java: Realizing Service-Orientation with Java Technologies
- eBook (Watermarked) $28.79