Gary McGraw, Ph.D.
Gary McGraw is the CTO of Cigital, Inc., a software security consulting firm with headquarters in the Washington, D.C. area and offices throughout the world. He is a globally recognized authority on software security and the author of eight best selling books on this topic. His titles include Software Security, Exploiting Software, Building Secure Software, Java Security, Exploiting Online Games, and 6 other books; and he is editor of the Addison-Wesley Software Security series. Dr. McGraw has also written over 100 peer-reviewed scientific publications, authors a monthly security column for informIT, and is frequently quoted in the press. Besides serving as a strategic counselor for top business and IT executives, Gary is on the Advisory Boards of Dasient, Fortify Software (acquired by HP), Invincea, and Raven White. His dual PhD is in Cognitive Science and Computer Science from Indiana University where he serves on the Dean’s Advisory Council for the School of Informatics. Gary served on the IEEE Computer Society Board of Governors and produces the monthly Silver Bullet Security Podcast for IEEE Security & Privacy magazine (syndicated by informIT).
- Software Security Engineering: A Guide for Project Managers
- eBook (Adobe DRM) $35.19
- Cheating Online Games (Digital Short Cut)
- eBook (Watermarked) $14.99
- Software Security Library Boxed Set, The
- Book $107.99
- Software Security: Building Security In
- Book $59.99
- Exploiting Software: How to Break Code
- Book $51.99
- Building Secure Software: How to Avoid Security Problems the Right Way
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39