Home > Articles > Programming > Ajax
Sort by Date | Title
- Anatomy of an Ajax Application
Phil Ballard, Michael Moncur
- Jul 1, 2008
- Learn the building blocks of an Ajax application and how they work together.
- Android 101: Developing for Google TV
Shane Conder, Lauren Darcey
- Sep 13, 2011
- If you are an Android developer, you now have yet another platform on which to develop an app: Google TV. Shane Conder and Lauren Darcey show you how to get started.
- Applying AJAX to a PHP App to Make It Highly Responsive
- Mar 20, 2014
- AJAX is rapidly becoming an integral part of websites. It not only provides better interactivity but also reloads the dynamic content of web pages quicker than traditional web pages. Learn to apply AJAX in PHP applications to enhance interaction between the user and application.
- Content Providers: Android's Data Sharing Mechanisms
- Aug 6, 2008
- Carl-Gustaf Harroch focuses on the data-sharing mechanism offered by Android (in reference to Android release v0.5).
- Enhance Your AJAX Applications with Visual Cues
- Dec 14, 2007
- Help the users of your app understand what the application is doing.
- Enterprise Ajax (Video Training): The XMLHttpRequest Object and Data
Alexei White, Andre Charland, David R. Johnson
- Nov 28, 2008
- This video excerpt is lesson 4 from Enterprise Ajax (Video Training): Building Robust Ajax Applications.
- Getting Started with ASP.NET Ajax
Joydip Kanjilal, Sriram Putrevu
- Aug 20, 2008
- Ajax is the technology of choice for building fast and responsive web applications. Find out why.
- Introduction to the jQuery Mobile Framework
- Aug 8, 2012
- Phllip Dutson shows you how to add jQuery Mobile to a web page and how jQuery Mobile runs with the use of data roles. Learn to create a basic page with HTML and make it a mobile page using jQuery Mobile. Finally, he'll cover the pageinit function and the difference between it and the standard jQuery $(document).ready() function.
- Mar 4, 2009
- Software Engineering for Ajax Using the Google Web Toolkit
- Jan 18, 2008
- This chapter looks at how to use the Java software engineering tools in GWT to build nontrivial high-quality Ajax applications.
- Transparency in Ajax Applications
Billy Hoffman, Bryan Sullivan
- Feb 15, 2008
- Billy Hoffman and Bryan Sullivan explain why it's in your best interest to keep as much business logic as possible on the server.
- Using Dojo for Client-side Validation
James E. Harmon
- Jun 23, 2008
- Here are the Dojo features that allow you to easily add validation.