Home > Articles > Programming > PHP
Sort by Date | Title
- Working with Files in PHP
- Oct 11, 2002
- Most programming languages provide mechanisms for reading files and saving data to disk. This lesson examines PHP's functions for file handling.
- Working with Forms in PHP
- Oct 4, 2002
- PHP code is usually embedded in HTML pages and provides near transparent techniques for accessing data sent via HTML forms. This lesson covers the basics of gathering user input, and looks at some techniques for creating scripts that use forms.
- PHP and Web Distributed Data eXchange (WDDX)
- Sep 13, 2002
- Use WDDX to create platform-neutral data structures. Learn how WDDX coupled with PHP can be applied to content dissemination over the Web.
- Using XSLT And PHP to Generate Output in Different Formats
- Jul 12, 2002
- Learn how to use PHP's new XSLT API to create different types of documents (text, WML and HTML) from a single XML source file.
- Deitel Presents An Introduction to PHP
(Harvey & Paul) Deitel & Deitel
- May 10, 2002
- PHP is quickly becoming one of the most popular server-side scripting languages for creating dynamic Web pages. In this excerpt from their book, Deitel introduces you to some PHP basics.
- Using Arrays in PHP and MySQL Web Development
Laura Thomson, Luke Welling
- May 25, 2001
- In this chapter from PHP and MySQL Web Development, authors Luke Welling and Laura Thomson demonstrate how to use arrays. Learn everything from what an array is, to the different types of arrays and how to sort them.