Novell ZENworks 6.5 is a comprehensive set of integrated tools that automate IT management and business processes across the lifecycle of desktops, laptops, servers and handhelds across diverse server and client platforms. The Novell ZENworks 6.5 Suite Administrator's Handbook is a solid reference guide to all the new features of ZENworks 6.5. It includes descriptions of all the ZENworks 6.5 components, as well as the new features from the merged products. Packed with detailed information on how to install, efficiently use and troubleshoot ZENworks 6.5 in an enterprise environment, Novell ZENworks 6.5 Suite Administrator's Handbook is sure to be the only guide you need to maximize your ZENworks 6.5 experience.
1. The ZENworks Family.
2. Installing ZENworks 6.5 Suite.
3. Getting ZENworks Desktop Management 6.5 Working in Your Environment.
4. Getting ZENworks Server Management 6.5 Working in Your Environment.
5. Getting ZENworks Handheld Management 6.5 Working in Your Environment.
6. Getting ZENworks Patch Management Working in Your Environment.
7. Getting ZENworks Data Management 6.5 Working in Your Environment.
8. Creating Application Packages with New Software Packaging.
9. Creating Application Packages Using snAppShot.
10. Creating and Using Application Objects.
11. Setting Up Application Distribution.
12. Setting Up Handheld Application Objects.
13. Setting Up User Policies.
14. Setting Up Workstation Policies.
15. Setting Up Handheld Policies.
16. Setting Up Container Policies.
17. Creating Service Location Policies.
18. Creating Server Policies.
19. Using ZENworks Workstation Inventory.
20. Using ZENworks Handheld Inventory.
21. Imaging a Workstation.
22. Using ZENworks Software Metering.
23. Integrating ZENworks Desktop Management with ZENworks Server Management Tiered Electronic Distribution.
24. Setting Up Tiered Electronic Distribution (TED).
25. Understanding and Creating Server Software Packages.
26. Understanding ZENworks Server Management Services.
27. Preparing and Using ZENworks Server Management Network Discovery.
28. Using ZENworks Server Management Traffic Analysis.
29. Using ZENworks Server Management Alarm Management.
30. Using ZENworks Server Management to Manage Servers.
31. Making the Most of ZENworks Server Management Reporting.
32. Using ZENworks Server Management Web-based Management.
33. Creating Customized Reports.
34. Troubleshooting ZENworks 6.5.
Appendix A. ZENworks Inventory Database Schema.
Appendix B. Using the ZENworks MIB Browser.
Appendix C. ZENworks Handheld Management Database Schema.
Appendix D. Additional ZENworks Resources.