TAKE THE FREE ONLINE TEST TO UNDERSTAND YOUR INNOVATION STRENGTHS, WEAKNESSES, AND HOW YOU CAN USE AND IMPROVE THESE TO MAKE YOUR IDEAS HAPPEN.
The 6 Types of Innovator is a practical how-to guide to innovation to inspire and enable you to create and implement new ideas.
The 6 Types of Innovation is a practical how-to guide to help you understand both the process and the skills required to successfully innovate, to understand the problem you want to solve, and to cultivate and implement innovative ideas.
Take the free online Six ‘I’s® Assessment to receive your personalised report on your innovation skills. You’ll discover your strengths and weaknesses, so you can use the 6Is to acquire and improve your skillset. Use the results to increase self-awareness, build strengths and create dynamic teams and organisations that can innovate effectively and productively.
The 6Is cover the following areas and each chapter comes with a Toolkit containing examples, exercises and resources to help you build and improve each skill:
· IDENTIFY opportunities (the ability to understand trends, patterns and future areas of growth)
· IGNITE ideas (the ability to create novel solutions)
· INVESTIGATE (the ability to prototype, test and research ideas)
· INVEST (the ability to have courage, to create business models and persuade others to back ideas)
· IMPLEMENT (the ability to make an idea happen and create value from it and
· IMPROVE (the ability to optimise and learn from success and failure).
The 6 Types of Innovation has been used by individuals and corporations from all over the world, including Singapore Airlines, Cisco Systems, LEO Pharma Asia and the Singapore government.