Operating Systems, Server
Microsoft Windows Desktop
Windows 10 Tips and Tricks (Web Edition with Content Update Program)
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
About this Web Edition
A Web Edition is an online learning product that you view in your web browser while connected to the Internet. Some Web Editions include additional interactive features, such as videos, quizzes, or live code editing. Read the product description for more details. A Web Edition will be accessible from your Account page after purchase.
Viewing a Web Edition requires a web browser that fully supports HTML5. Supported platforms are:
- Windows XP (Firefox only)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (IE10, IE11, Chrome, or Firefox)
- Mac OS X (Safari, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Linux (Chrome or Firefox)
- iOS 6, 7, or 8 (Mobile Safari)
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2016
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-442704-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-442704-1
Web Edition + Content Update Program
This Web Edition is available for free with the purchase of a Windows 10 Tips and Tricks book or eBook (http://www.quepublishing.com/title/9780789755650). The free Web Edition can be found in your account under Digital Purchases after you purchase your book or eBook. See www.quepublishing.com/CUP for details.
A Web Edition is an electronic version of the book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection from your www.quepublishing.com account.
Discover hundreds of tips and tricks you can use right away with your Windows 10 computer to get more done and have more fun.
You’ll learn how to use your Windows 10 computer both as a powerful communication, organization, and productivity tool and as a feature-packed entertainment device. Guy Hart-Davis shows you strategies for making the most of Microsoft’s robust built-in apps, from the new Edge browser to your Cortana personal assistant.
Easy to understand and nontechnical, Windows 10 Tips and Tricks
is perfect for beginners--and for more experienced users ready to get more productive or move to a new computer. Whether you’re running Windows 10 on a desktop, a laptop, or a tablet, get this book and run it better!
Here’s just a sampling of what this book’s tips, tricks, and strategies will help you do:
- Set up your Windows 10 computer and make it work just the way you want
- Navigate Windows 10 like a pro
- Make the most of Windows’ resurrected and improved Start menu
- Explore the web faster, smarter, and more safely with Microsoft Edge
- Enter text whatever way you like best--including the on-screen keyboard and handwriting panel
- Communicate via email, Skype, and much more
- Quickly find whatever you’re looking for, wherever you’ve stored it
- Share your device with others and still keep it secure
- Connect to wireless networks more reliably, with better performance--even hidden networks!
- Use multiple displays at once--even TV screens
- Give yourself faster access to the apps and files you need the most
- Protect your privacy and choose which notifications to receive
- Organize and share your media library
- Supercharge your productivity with virtual desktops and other shortcuts
- Improve performance, fix problems, and keep Windows 10 working reliably
In addition, this book is part of Que’s exciting new Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Windows 10, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software. The updates will be delivered to you via a FREE Web Edition of this book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection. To learn more, visit www.quepublishing.com/CUP.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase