Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Web ReDesign: Workflow that Works
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 2002
- Dimensions: Special (all other)
- Pages: 272
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7357-1062-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7357-1062-7
The book follows a road tested experiential methodology to expose the critical steps to planning, budgeting, organizing, and managing a web design or redesign project from conceptualization through launch. The authors use a sound pedagogical style that is appealing; easy to access; and full of forms, checklists, and worksheets to assist readers in working through their own projects. The page design will allow for easy browsing of material. In addition, the intuitive organization will make it easy for readers to find the material they need. See the attached table of contents.
Downloadable Sample Chapter
Click below for Sample Chapter related to this title:
Table of Contents
Foreword by Jeffrey Veen.
Case Study: Baby Center.
1. Keys to a Successful Redesign.
2. One Process Fits All.
3. Phase 1: Defining the Project.
4. Phase 2: Developing Site Structure.
5. Phase 3:Visual Design and Testing.
6. Phase 4: Production and QA.
7. Phase 5: Launch and Beyond.
8. Testing for Usability.
9. Analyzing Your Competition.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.