Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Water Management Models: A Guide to Software is designed to make the inventory of modeling tools more accessible to water management professionals. The purpose of the book is to assist water managers, planners, engineers, and scientists in sorting through the maze of models to understand which ones might be most useful for their particular modeling needs. Information is provided to facilitate identification, selection, and acquisition of software packages for a broad spectrum of water resources planning and management applications.
2. Model Development and Distribution Organizations.
3. General-Purpose Software.
4. Demand Forecasting and Balancing Supply with Demand.
5. Water Distribution System Models.
6. Ground-Water Models.
7. Watershed Runoff Models.
8. Stream Hydraulics Models.
9. River and Reservoir Water Quality Models.
10. Reservoir/River System Operation Models.
Model Inventory Appendix.