Operating Systems, Server
Using Microsoft InfoPath 2010 with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Step by Step
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 480
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-6206-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-6206-3
The smart way to learn how to build InfoPath forms for SharePoint—one step at a time!
Quickly teach yourself how to use Microsoft InfoPath 2010 to create electronic business forms for Microsoft SharePoint 2010. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Design and build InfoPath forms without writing code
- Add approval workflows to your InfoPath forms
- Integrate data from SharePoint and other company systems
- Create forms that offer a rich experience in the browser
- Build views and dashboards to display form information
- Create and use forms in the cloud with SharePoint Online
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files or practice files.
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
We've made every effort to ensure the accuracy of this book and its companion content. Any errors that have been confirmed since this book was published can be downloaded below.
Download the errata
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase