Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Upgrading and Repairing PCs: Field Guide, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2002
- Pages: 368
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-5652-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-5652-7
Upgrading and Repairing PCs: Field Guide is a portable, "essentials" version of Upgrading and Repairing PCs, 13th Edition - the bestselling PC hardware book of all-time. Weighing less than half a pound, this tiny book packs a hefty punch - containing the essential information you need to upgrade and repair PCs, whether you're a hardcore pro or a weekend warrior. All of this information fits nicely in your toolkit, briefcase or backpack and be there to rescue you when you're out of your office and away from your trusty copy of Upgrading and Repairing PCs.
- Use the connector quick reference section to identify most any connector or port you run across while servicing PCs out in the wild!
- Who says detailed coverage must come in a big package? This diminutive book makes up for its tiny size by providing you with a level of detail that exceeds that found in some bigger (in size and name) competitor books.
- Hundreds of detailed tables boil down complicated settings, standards and specifications into an easy to read - and easy to find - format.
- All of this detailed information easily fits in your toolkit, briefcase or book bag-right where you need it!
Table of Contents
1. General Technical Reference.
2. System Components and Configuration.
3. BIOS Configurations and Upgrades.
4. SCSI and ATA Hard Drives and Optical Drives.
5. Floppy, Removable, Tape, and Flash Memory Storage.
6. Serial and Parallel Ports and Devices.
7. USB and IEEE-1394 Ports and Devices.
8. Keyboards, Mice, and Input Devices.
9. Video and Audio.
11. Tools and Techniques.
12. Connector Quick Reference.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- PC Fear Factor: The Ultimate PC Disaster Prevention Guide, Adobe Reader
- eBook (Adobe DRM) $15.99
- Absolute Beginner's Guide to Building Robots
- Book $27.99