Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
UML for Java™ Programmers
- Your Price: $35.99
- List Price: $44.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2003
- Dimensions: 7x9-1/4
- Pages: 288
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-142848-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-142848-5
UML for Java Programmers
Robert C. Martin
All the UML Java developers need to know
You don't use UML in a vacuum: you use it to build software with a specific programming language. If that language is Java, you need UML for Java Programmers. In this book, one of the world's leading object design experts becomes your personal coach on UML 1&2 techniques and best practices for the Java environment.
Robert C. Martin illuminates every UML 1&2 feature and concept directly relevant to writing better Java software--and ignores features irrelevant to Java developers. He explains what problems UML can and can't solve, how Java and UML map to each other, and exactly how and when to apply those mappings.
- Pragmatic coverage of UML as a working tool for Java developers
- Shows Java code alongside corresponding UML diagrams
- Covers every UML diagram relevant to Java programmers, including class, object, sequence, collaboration, and state diagrams
- Introduces dX, a lightweight, powerfully productive RUP & XP-derived process for successful software modeling
- Includes a detailed, start-to-finish case study: remote service client, server, sockets, and tests
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Java SE 8 for the Really Impatient
- Book $31.99