- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 720
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7094-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7094-5
You’re beyond the basics, so dive right into optimizing Windows 8—and really put your PC or tablet to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting techniques, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts keep their Windows 8 systems running smoothly—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Master essential Windows 8 maintenance and security features
- Implement best practices to help prevent and combat viruses, malware, and identity theft
- Apply quick fixes to the most common problems using expert tips and step-by-step repair guides
- Use advanced troubleshooting techniques by understanding how Windows 8 works
- Develop a recovery plan to restore your system and data in the event of a disaster
- Know when to use power utilities for advanced performance, maintenance, and diagnostics