Also available in other formats.
• Understanding automated testing and TDD
• Building effective automated testing workflows
• Testing code for both browsers and servers (using Node.js)
• Using TDD to build cleaner APIs, better modularized code, and more robust software
• Writing testable code
• Using test stubs and mocks to test units in isolation
• Continuously improving code through refactoring
• Walking through the construction and automated testing of fully functional software
The accompanying Web site, tddjs.com, contains all of the book’s code listings and additional resources.
Part I: Test-Driven Development
Chapter 1: Automated Testing
Chapter 2: The Test Driven Development Process
Chapter 3: Tools of the Trade
Chapter 4: Test to Learn
Chapter 5: Functions
Chapter 6: Applied Functions and Closures
Chapter 7: Objects and Prototypal Inheritance
Chapter 8: ECMAScript 5th Edition
Chapter 10: Feature Detection
Chapter 11: The Observer Pattern
Chapter 12: Abstracting Browser Differences: Ajax
Chapter 13: Streaming Data With Ajax and Comet
Chapter 15: TDD and DOM Manipulation: The Chat Client
Part IV: Testing Patterns
Chapter 16: Mocking and Stubbing
Chapter 17: Writing Good Unit Tests
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.