Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Your Price: $43.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 7 X 9
- Pages: 480
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-68404-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-68404-2
• Understanding automated testing and TDD
• Building effective automated testing workflows
• Testing code for both browsers and servers (using Node.js)
• Using TDD to build cleaner APIs, better modularized code, and more robust software
• Writing testable code
• Using test stubs and mocks to test units in isolation
• Continuously improving code through refactoring
• Walking through the construction and automated testing of fully functional software
The accompanying Web site, tddjs.com, contains all of the book’s code listings and additional resources.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- eBook (Watermarked) $25.59