Most cellular and PDA users care more about what use they will get out of a device, rather then exactly how it works. TechTV's Cutting the Cord will explain not only the essential features of devices on the market, but also what type of device and service is needed for their lifestyle. It will also enlighten the reader with wireless trends, where they are headed, and how to prepare for this when making decisions now.
1. Most Frequently Asked Questions About Going Wireless.
2. Your Device of Choice.
3. The Wonders of the Wireless Web.
4. Maximizing Use of Your Device.
5. Wireless: Safety Net or Health Hazard?
6. Telematics: The Web on Wheels.
7. Locking in Your Privacy.
8. Connecting on the Go.
9. Connecting Your Home-Wirelessly.
10. The Wireless Workplace.
Appendix A: Glossary.
Appendix B: For More Information: Chapter Web Site References.