- Copyright 2002
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 560
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-2749-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-2749-7
Special Edition Using Pocket PCs gives corporate users foolproof instruction on the techniques that work and those that don't.
- The only comprehensive reference on the market to address the intermediate and advanced needs of corporate users to help them get the most out of their wireless Pocket PC.
- Takes the user from the point of purchase down the path toward becoming a power user.
- Pocket PCs are quite flexible and have an endless array of add-on accessories supporting thousands of modems and Ethernet cards, memory storage cards, micro hard drives, digital cameras, and much more.
Note: In order to install the 10 Minute Guide to PocketPCs in MS Reader
format, you must first enter in a correct password at the beginning of installation.
After downloading this file, please be sure to read the Welcome screen as to how to obtain the correct password for installation.
10 Minute Guide to PocketPCs in MS Reader format - SEU10MG.EXE