Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Software Process Improvement: Practical Guidelines for Business Success
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 1998
- Dimensions: 6x9-1/16
- Pages: 480
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-201-17782-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-201-17782-4
This book will help you to manage and control the quality of your organization's software products. Continually dealing with the problems caused by software defects can be both time-consuming and demanding but Sami Zahran's pragmatic approach will take you from reactive fire-fighting to a preventative culture of disciplined and continuous process improvement.
This book will help you:
- establish a process-focused software development organizatio
- design and implement procedures for developing quality software in time and within budge
- benchmark your organization against the industry standards for the software process, including the Capability Maturity Model (CMM), ISO 9001, the new standard ISO/IEC 15504 (originally known as SPICE) and Bootstrap.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Lean Mindset, The: Ask the Right Questions
- Book $31.99