- Copyright 2004
- Dimensions: 8 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 400
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-3010-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-3010-7
See it done, do it yourself! Spend less time reading and more time doing with this simple, step-by-step approach to learning Word 2003.
- Word 2003 provides powerful new tools with which to create, share, review, and publish documents such as reports, letters, business plans, and more for the Web and for print.
- Based on a proven, successful series format, this book uses a visual page design with easy-to-read text to teach beginning to intermediate level Word tasks.
- Troubleshooting guides, "see also" referencing, sample projects, and MOS objectives add even more for the ambitious learner.
- Author Steve Johnson is a professional trainer and author of several best-selling books.