- Copyright 2004
- Dimensions: 8 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 416
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-3006-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-3006-0
See it done, do it yourself! Spend less time reading and more time doing with this simple, step-by-step approach.
- FrontPage 2003 takes advantage of the latest technologies such as XML and Microsoft SharePoint to create and manage powerful data-driven Web sites without programming by using familiar Microsoft Office tools and integration features.
- Based on a proven, successful series format, this book uses a visual page design with easy-to-read text to teach beginning to intermediate level FrontPage tasks.
- Troubleshooting guides, "see also" referencing, and sample projects add even more for the ambitious learner.
- Author Steve Johnson is a professional trainer and author of several best-selling books.