Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Shot Doctor,The: The Amateur's Guide to Taking Great Digital Photos, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $12.79
- List Price: $15.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2009
- Dimensions: 4-1/2 X 8
- Pages: 208
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-9063-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-9063-7
The Shot Doctor is a new kind of digital photography book that focuses on the “how-to” and less on the “how it works” or the technology behind the camera. This book is designed to be small enough to fit in your back pocket or in a camera bag. It is aimed at everyday parents, students, sporting enthusiasts, and average joes who just want to take decent pictures at their kids’ soccer games and dance recitals and who don’t aspire to make digital photography a hobby.
• Easy-to-follow when-why-how “recipes” help you set your camera to get great shots right away
• Beautiful full-color interior
• Step-by-step instructions for conquering everyday photography challenges, including sporting events, school recitals and performances, vacations, babies, children, and special events
• Simple explanations of camera controls help you understand when to use them, why they work, and how to use them
• Compact, stays-open design means you can carry it everywhere and refer to it while you’re taking pictures
• Visual before and after examples of common photography problems help you choose the right solution for your photography challenges
Mark Edward Soper has been using adjustable cameras since 1971 and digital cameras since 2000, for a total of more than 37 years as an enthusiastic and serious amateur photographer. Mr. Soper’s when-why-how approach to photography, which combines picture-based methods (take a picture, change settings, see how the picture improves), has been tested through years of teaching photography as well as by the hundreds of photographs he has taken for many of his books. Mark is the author of Easy Digital Cameras and Unleashing Windows Vista Media Center, as well as books on corporate and home networking, PC upgrades, home automation, and PC troubleshooting.
Category: Digital Photography
Covers: Digital Cameras
User Level: Beginner-Intermediate
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.