Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Publisher 2000 in 10 Minutes, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2004
- Pages: 224
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-5924-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-5924-5
Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Publisher 2000 in 10 Minutes is the easiest way to learn the most important tasks that every user should know in Publisher 2000, the newest announced member of the Office 2000 family. Microsoft is opening up a whole new user base for the Publisher application. Users of Office who in the past have tried to force Word to perform complex desktop publishing tasks that it is not well suited to, will now have Publisher which is a much better tool for the job. Publisher's new standard Office interface will make it look more familiar and inviting to experienced Office users.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Best Practices for Technical Writers and Editors (Collection): DITA, Quality, and Style
- eBook (Watermarked) $74.39
- DITA Best Practices, Video Enhanced Edition: A Roadmap for Writing, Editing, and Architecting in DITA
- EPUB (Watermarked) $34.39