Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Ruby on Rails Tutorial and LiveLesson Video Bundle: Learn Web Development with Rails, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $55.99
- List Price: $69.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2013
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 0-321-86297-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-86297-6
Use Michael Hartl’s Acclaimed Video Lessons and Best-Selling Book Side by Side to Get Started with Rails Quickly!
Ruby on Rails™ Tutorial LiveLessons, Second Edition, is your video source for quickly getting started with modern Rails web development!
Top Rails expert and author Michael Hartl gets you started with the Rails development process: installing and setting up Rails, designing Rails applications with MVC and REST, building static pages, coding effectively in Ruby, getting started with automated testing, and deploying to the live web.
Just watch and learn: You’ll find expert insight, modern best practices, and step-by-step instructions for solving real-world problems.
- LiveLessons are video courses that are organized into short, self-contained lessons—you’ll learn key skills in under an hour
- Track your progress as you follow clearly defined learning objectives
- Follow along as your instructor shows exactly how to get great results in your real-world environment
Product includes LiveLessons™ DVD with 6+ hours of video instruction and Michael Hartl’s Ruby on Rails™ Tutorial, Second Edition (ISBN: 9780-321-83205-4), the #1 hands-on guide to Rails web programming.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Learning iCloud Data Management: A Hands-On Guide to Structuring Data for iOS and OS X
- eBook (Watermarked) $25.59
- R for Everyone: Advanced Analytics and Graphics
- Book $31.99