Real World Google SketchUp 7
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Watermarked eBook FAQ
- Copyright 2010
- Pages: 288
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-69486-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-69486-7
Expert SketchUp instructor Mike Tadros shows you his techniques for using SketchUp in a professional, production-oriented environment, allowing you to finish drawings faster and get better results, whether you work alone or in a multiperson studio. Starting with customizing SketchUp preferences for maximum efficiency, Mike takes you through a professional SketchUp workflow--from setting up your workspace to installing Ruby scripts to importing CAD files and images to managing libraries to exporting your finished product.
In Real World Google SketchUp you'll learn how to:
- Turn your site plans, floor plans, and elevations into 3D SketchUp models
- Import your own digital photos and hand-drawn imagery into SketchUp
- Create animated fly-throroughs by saving scenes and exporting movie files
- Use Google Earth to create site models and utilize the Google 3D Warehouse to add elements to your models
- Get more out of SketchUp with bonus video tutorials on the included DVD
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase