Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Python Web Programming
- Your Price: $39.99
- List Price: $49.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2002
- Dimensions: Special (all other)
- Pages: 720
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7357-1090-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7357-1090-0
Python Web Programming is a practical introduction to building networked systems in the object-oriented framework of the Python language. It shows how to leverage the powerful Python libraries to build systems with less programming effort and easier maintenance. It leaves involved discussion of the Python language by itself to other books and dives right into using Python within web enables applications.
This book is intended for programmers who have experience with other programming languages (such a C or C++) and has some experience with building web-based systems. It is for the serious programmer who does not want a basic introductory to the language.
All code developed in the book will be available on the newriders.com website. This is an incredible asset because the Python language allows for modular programming between systems, thus readers in their projects can use code created in the book.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Python Guide for the Total Beginner LiveLessons (Video Training)
- Downloadable Video $119.99
- Fundamentals of Data Analytics in Python LiveLessons (Video Training)
- Downloadable Video $159.99