- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 464
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-6284-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-6284-1
Fully updated for ASP.NET MVC 3. Delve into the features, principles, and pillars of the ASP.NET MVC framework—deftly guided by web development luminary Dino Esposito. ASP.NET MVC forces developers to think in terms of distinct components—Model, View, Controller—that make it easier to manage application complexity, while allowing strict control over the markup. Plunge into the framework’s internal mechanics and gain perspectives on how to use this programming model versus Web Forms, and begin building your own MVC-based applications quickly.
Please download the files associated with Programming Microsoft® ASP.NET MVC, Second Edition here.
Download the sample content
Table of Contents
- ASP.NET MVC Fundamentals
- Chapter 1: ASP.NET MVC Controllers
- Chapter 2: ASP.NET MVC Views
- Chapter 3: The Model-Binding Architecture
- Chapter 4: Input Forms
- ASP.NET MVC Software Design
- Chapter 5: Aspects of ASP.NET MVC Applications
- Chapter 6: Securing Your Application
- Chapter 7: Design Considerations for ASP.NET MVC Controllers
- Chapter 8: Customizing ASP.NET MVC Controllers
- Chapter 9: Testing and Testability in ASP.NET MVC
- About the Author