Programming in Objective-C: Part Two
Addison-Wesley has partnered with Steve Kochan and his team at ClassroomM, Inc. to bring you this recorded version of Steve's Programming in Objective-C, Part Two. This is web-based training in iOS (iPhone and iPad) application development. The training enables you to have the benefits of face-to-face training without having to travel. Raise your hand, ask questions, discuss with your classmates, complete assignments and be a part of an active online forum.
This series of six sessions continues the training in Objective-C started in Part One. Topics include:
- Understanding categories and protocols
- What polymorphism is and how static and dynamic typing works
- Writing initializers
- How to use the preprocessor
- How to write and use blocks
- Understanding arrays, structures, pointers, and functions
- Introduction to the Foundation Framework
Based on Steve's best-selling book, Programming in Objective-C 2.0, you can jump-start your iOS development career. If you know any other programming language and want to start developing for the iOS platform, this is the place to start. You do not need to know another object oriented language, including C, to be successful. If you have a Mac computer and have downloaded and installed Apple's free developer tools, you are ready to go! Didn’t take Part One? You can purchase the recorded version of Part One here. Or check your existing knowledge against the Part One curriculum here.
Benefits of this course include:
- Download six live sessions, each over one hour long.
- Membership in Steve’s support forum, where you can get help from Steve, or from your classmates.
- Learn from Steve Kochan, who literally "wrote the book" on iPhone application development.
- Download each session – watch at your convenience as many times as you like.
- Special discounts on additional stand alone sessions from industry leaders.
Recorded Online Training $79.00
Live Online Training is a great way to learn from leading experts from the comfort of your home or office.
Please check session times and schedule before purchase.
Almost like being there, our Live Online Training sessions are available for sale in recorded format.
Link(s) and password to recorded WebExTMsession(s) accessible from your Account page after purchase.
Get access to thousands of books and training videos about technology, professional development and digital media from more than 40 leading publishers, including Addison-Wesley, Prentice Hall, Cisco Press, IBM Press, O'Reilly Media, Wrox, Apress, and many more. If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months. That's a total savings of $199.