Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Programming in Objective-C
Recorded Online Training
- This product currently is not for sale.
- About Recorded Online Training
Almost like being there, our Recorded Online Training sessions are available for sale in recorded format.
Link(s) and password to recorded WebExTMsession(s) accessible from your Account page after purchase.
- Copyright 2011
- Recorded Online Training
- ISBN-10: 0-13-271163-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-271163-0
Addison-Wesley is known for bringing high-quality and timely educational material to programmers, developers and software engineers. Our mission is to inform you about new technologies in ways that are conducive to your success and congruent with your learning style.
We are partnering with Steve Kochan and his team at ClassroomM, Inc., to bring you live, web-based training on iOS (iPhone and iPad) application development. Addison-Wesley’s Live Online Training allows you to have the benefits of face-to-face training without having to travel. For those of you who were unable to attend the Live sessions, or for those interested in Part Two who need to "catch up", we are offering a recorded version of Part One.
The first course¿was Programming in Objective-C Part One. This series will get you started learning everything you need to know about the language that is the key to iOS development. It will also prepare you for Part Two.
At the end of this course, you will know how to:
- Discuss and apply the principles of Object Oriented Programming
- Use Mac OS X developer tools to enter, edit, compile and run programs
- Write programs in Objective-C 2.0
- Use basic programming constructs to write expressions, loops and make decisions
- Use inheritance works and write subclasses
- Use properties, the dot operator and synthesized methods
- Use self and super
Based on Steve’s best-selling book, Programming in Objective-C 2.0, you can jumpstart your iOS development career. If you know any other programming language and want to start developing for the iOS platform, this is the place to start. If you have a Mac computer and have downloaded and installed Apple's free developer tools, you are ready to take the course. You do not need to know other object oriented languages or the C language to be successful.
Benefits of this course include:
- Download the recorded version of Programming in Objective-C - Part One.
- You can watch the session from your computer or portable device, such as an iPad.
- Membership to the online forum. Here you can ask Steve your questions and meet others who have taken the same course. You can rely on your newly formed network for tips and techniques even after you have completed the course.
- Special discounts on additional stand alone sessions from industry leaders.
Table of Contents
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Sams Teach Yourself Objective-C in 24 Hours, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $25.59