- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 5-3/8" x 8-1/4"
- Pages: 143
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-248837-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-248837-2
Next-generation social media, marketing, and PR from the pioneers: insider techniques that build brands, buzz, innovation, sales, and profits!
How to leverage the latest tools and techniques to create and launch great new products...build or revitalize virtually any brand...reach today’s new influencers and stakeholders...find new sources of value...get your customers to love you, and stay in love with you!
From world-renowned leaders and experts, including Jim Champy, Stewart Emery, Barry Libert, Jon Spector, Robert Brunner, Brian Solis, Mark Magnacca, and many more.
Included in this collection:
- Buy It!: What’s in it for Your Customers? (Mark Magnacca)
- Brand Revitalization: Creating a Plan to Win (Larry Light, Joan Kiddon)
- Know Your Fans: Using Word-of-Mouth Marketing to Sell Your Products (Barry Libert, Jon Spector)
- Delivering the Promise of Your Brand, Keeping the Promise. . .And Other Keys to Creating Brands People Love (Brian D. Till, Donna Heckler)
- The Role of Marketing in Launching New Products (Phil Baker)
- Effective Branding Begins with a Name. . .And Other Keys to Creating Brands People Love (Brian D. Till, Donna Heckler)
- We Are Smarter Than Me: Crowdsourcing New Businesses (Barry Libert, Jon Spector)
- You Brand Is Not Your Logo: It Is an Experience that Lives in Your Customer’s Gut (Robert Brunner, Stewart Emery, Russ Hall)
- What Could Be More Inspiring Than Honesty?: How and Why Honest Tea Keeps Its Brand Promises (Jim Champy)
- PR 2.0 Is Here: Combine Traditional PR with Social Media for Heightened Results (Deirdre Breakenridge)
- PR 2.0 in a Web 2.0 World: What Is Public Relations 2.0? (Brian Solis, Deirdre Breakenridge)
- Walking the Walk: Having Your Customers Love You (Robert Brunner, Stewart Emery, Russ Hall)
- Active Storytelling: Using Video News Releases for PR Professionals (Brian Solis, Deirdre Breakenridge)
- Social Networking for Promoting YOU as a Brand (Brian Solis, Deirdre Breakenridge)
- How to Generate Effective Press Releases for Social Networks (Brian Solis, Deirdre Breakenridge)
- Invention Isn’t Everything: Consumer Design Rules (Phil Baker)