Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Photodetectors: Devices, Circuits and Applications
- Your Price: $87.55
- List Price: $103.00
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2000
- Dimensions: 7 X 9-1/4
- Pages: 432
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-020337-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-020337-3
The complete guide to photodetection
Today's optoelectronic devices rely on accurate detection of light sources across the spectrum. This comprehensive guide surveys single-point devices and their image counterparts covering the range from UV to far IR. Basic operations, performance parameters, and special features are presented in the context of application circuits. Special attention is given to issues of sensitivity and noise limits. The devices surveyed include:
- Semiconductors, photodiodes, avalanche devices, and phototransistors
- Thermal devices and solar cells
- Image detectors and CCDs
Concluding chapters deal with coherent detection and advanced techniques, while appendices offer convenient reference materials for key principles. Photodetectors: Devices, Circuits, and Applications is a useful reference for working engineers and an ideal sourcebook for university-level courses.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Electro-Optical Instrumentation: Sensing and Measuring with Lasers, Adobe Reader
- eBook (Adobe DRM) $81.59
- Applied Electro Optics, Adobe Reader
- eBook (Adobe DRM) $51.19