Operating Systems, Server
Parallel Programming with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Step by Step
- Your Price: $22.39
- List Price: $27.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Watermarked eBook FAQ
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 256
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-6368-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-6368-8
Your hands-on, step-by-step guide to the fundamentals of parallel programming
Teach yourself how to help improve application performance by using parallel programming techniques in Visual Studio 2010—one step at a time. Ideal for experienced programmers with little or no parallel programming experience, this tutorial provides practical, learn-by-doing exercises for creating applications that optimize the use of multicore processors.
Discover how to:
- Apply techniques to help increase your application's speed and efficiency
- Simplify the process of adding parallelism with the Task Parallel Library (TPL)
- Execute several tasks concurrently with various scheduling techniques
- Perform data queries in parallel with PLINQ
- Use concurrent collections in Microsoft .NET Framework 4 for data items
- Extend classes in the TPL to meet the specific requirements of your application
- Perform live debugging of an application with parallel code
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase